Immunization & Vaccine Community
Can you still have a relapse of pneumonia after having it once & ge...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to immunizations and vaccines for children and adults, adverse effects, anthrax, cervical cancer, chicken pox, DPT, diphtheria, flu, haemophilus influenza, hepatitis, HPV, measles, meningococcal vaccine, MMR, mumps, passive immunizations, pertussis, pneumonia, polio, rotavirus, rubella, shingles, small pox, tetanus, travel immunizations, whooping cough, and yellow fever.

Can you still have a relapse of pneumonia after having it once & getting the vaccine ?

Can you still have a relapse of pneumonia after having it once & having the vaccine ?
I had double pneumonia in the end of june beginning of july which i was hospitalized a few days for. Doctors never said the cause nor the type. I was on breathing treatments and a few different types of heavy duty antibiotics in the iv and then a week of antibiotics when i went home. I then went for a follow up 3 weeks later to a brand new doctor and was given a pneumonia vaccine during that visit.( i also have hypothyroidism ( daily synthroid) and suffer from migraines which am on a preventative and breakthrough medicines for .. don't know if that would make a difference if that shot would work or not .. )... but now Im starting to feel the same pains in my chest and my back like when i went into the hospital before.. and the fatigue.- ((I have never really gained back my energy.. the doctor told me i would feel week and tired and would take quite a long time and good part of up to 6 months for the fatigue to wear off from the pneumonia i had!!)) ..... just this time i don't have the chills and high fever .. could i be relapsing ??
I have absolutely no energy , at times I feel short of breath, if its real hot or humid i will break out in a cold sweat.. and that's how it started before.. but it took weeks before i got real bad and went to the hospital.. do you think its possible the shot didn't work??