Can you still have a relapse of pneumonia after having it once & getting the vaccine ?
Can you still have a relapse of pneumonia after having it once & having the vaccine ?
I had double pneumonia in the end of june beginning of july which i was hospitalized a few days for. Doctors never said the cause nor the type. I was on breathing treatments and a few different types of heavy duty antibiotics in the iv and then a week of antibiotics when i went home. I then went for a follow up 3 weeks later to a brand new doctor and was given a pneumonia vaccine during that visit.( i also have hypothyroidism ( daily synthroid) and suffer from migraines which am on a preventative and breakthrough medicines for .. don't know if that would make a difference if that shot would work or not .. )... but now Im starting to feel the same pains in my chest and my back like when i went into the hospital before.. and the fatigue.- ((I have never really gained back my energy.. the doctor told me i would feel week and tired and would take quite a long time and good part of up to 6 months for the fatigue to wear off from the pneumonia i had!!)) ..... just this time i don't have the chills and high fever .. could i be relapsing ??
I have absolutely no energy , at times I feel short of breath, if its real hot or humid i will break out in a cold sweat.. and that's how it started before.. but it took weeks before i got real bad and went to the hospital.. do you think its possible the shot didn't work??