Immunization & Vaccine Community
Gardasil Vaccine adverse reaction

This patient support community is for discussions relating to immunizations and vaccines for children and adults, adverse effects, anthrax, cervical cancer, chicken pox, DPT, diphtheria, flu, haemophilus influenza, hepatitis, HPV, measles, meningococcal vaccine, MMR, mumps, passive immunizations, pertussis, pneumonia, polio, rotavirus, rubella, shingles, small pox, tetanus, travel immunizations, whooping cough, and yellow fever.

Gardasil Vaccine adverse reaction

Hi Everyone,

Ever since I got my Gardasil shot something has just been not quite right and everyone tells me its anxiety and few understand--i never had anxiety like this that manifested itself so physically. Numbness, tingles and strange feelings in my arms and legs, brain fog, slurred speech, occasionally i feel like i cant even walk to go get myself some water. Dizzy all the time, feelings of about to pass out, and recently just needing to eat so regularly or i feel so sick. i LOVE coffee but every time i drink it it seems to bring this stuff on more. I would love to hear if anyone has any information or has learned anything on how to deal with this... I was in perfect health before this and now seem to have blood pressure/blood sugar issues and doctors don't seem to be of any help. They say its anxiety but again--this has never happened and it all started after this shot.

Hi there, I'm so sorry about all your terrible symptoms listen, you have to go on You tube and type in Gardasil one mom's story it's about Gabrielle Swank and the devastation that Gardasil has caused her and many others like her it will really make you think God knows I would NEVER EVER suggest any one to get this toxic vaccine. Anyway this is just my opinion and only you can inform yourself on this topic. You will find many more videos on this subject that will make your skin crawl unless it already is due to this vaccine.  Good luck on feeling better and please please tell as many people as you can about what happened to you maybe you'll be able to save another girl from what you're going through and maybe a much much worse outcome.   Thank You so much!    PASS IT ON!!!
Hello. I am wondering how you are doing?
I had a similar reaction but to the flu vaccines.
I have been trying to detox and control inflammation by following (not completely but mostly) Dr. Blaylock's detoxing after vaccination recommendations and following an anti-inflammation diet.