Immunization & Vaccine Community
Gardasil changed her life

This patient support community is for discussions relating to immunizations and vaccines for children and adults, adverse effects, anthrax, cervical cancer, chicken pox, DPT, diphtheria, flu, haemophilus influenza, hepatitis, HPV, measles, meningococcal vaccine, MMR, mumps, passive immunizations, pertussis, pneumonia, polio, rotavirus, rubella, shingles, small pox, tetanus, travel immunizations, whooping cough, and yellow fever.

Gardasil changed her life

I posted the before and after pictures of my daughter on my profile.  She was the happiest, funniest, smartest and healthiest girl before that vaccine.  Now, on April 7,2010, India has halted the "project" of gardasil to immunize 34,000 poor Indian girls in three different villages, because in just 14,000 doses given, there have been 4 deaths and 120 injuries reported.  These poor girls are now suffering from what our girls are suffering from, seizures, paralysis, Guille Barre Syndrome, to name a few, and they don't have medical facilities like we do here in the US...this should be criminal!  At least India's Government has sense enough to stop it until a further investigation is done...where in the US, we have 61 deaths reported on VAERS,  (vaccine adverse events reporting system) and 87,000 reports of adverse reactions.  Even though they know that the most that ever gets reported to this site is 10%.  So, multiply that accordingly and see what happens. I am just sick of the lies!  And I'm heart broken that my daughter is this sick over ONE of the three part series! Just one!  Please investigate before you vaccinate!
Your best bet is to find a physician who practices alternative medicine. It is those doctors who deal best with toxicity and chronic ailments of unknown etiology. I have such a doctor and he has helped me and members of my family. Without him I would still have a daughter who was a semi-invalid and I would still be suffering from intractable insomnia. He also cured me of adrenal fatigue caused by the use of inhaled steroids for asthma and metal toxicity. The list goes on and on. He does not take insurance, but I am happy to pay him out of my own pocket. Traditional medicine suffers from tunnel vision.
Yes, I know a lot of girls that have shown signs of improvement with this type of treatment. None cured, but a good day is a great day when they are a rarity!  However, I am a single mother and just cannot afford that kind of treatment.  We just do get by.  I truly wish I was in a better position, but it is what it is.  Perhaps my new job will enable me to afford that in the near future.  I certainly hope so!! :)
There are HMO doctors who also practice alternative medicine. They just don't advertise it.
so if you get health insurance on your job, go over the list of doctor carefully and ask them how they would treat the problem. That will give you a clue to their thinking.