Immunization & Vaccine Community
H1N1 / Swine Flu Vaccination Side Effects
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to immunizations and vaccines for children and adults, adverse effects, anthrax, cervical cancer, chicken pox, DPT, diphtheria, flu, haemophilus influenza, hepatitis, HPV, measles, meningococcal vaccine, MMR, mumps, passive immunizations, pertussis, pneumonia, polio, rotavirus, rubella, shingles, small pox, tetanus, travel immunizations, whooping cough, and yellow fever.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

H1N1 / Swine Flu Vaccination Side Effects

Hi,

I just received a H1N1 vaccination 2 weeks ago. My question..
1. Currently I developed a mild dirrhea (min 2 times daily and loose stool) and feeling tired. it has been on going for about 5 days now.
2. My son developed a high fever (about 39DegC) for 2 days and cont to have high fever (38.7-39.3 DegC) at night for about 3 days. He also seem refusing his food & milk at the moment

Is this normal?
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
134578_tn?1404951303
If your son did not get the vaccination, even if you were having a side effect from the vaccine, it would not be something he could 'catch.'  Ask your doctor if the tiredness, etc. is a known effect of the flu vaccine.  I had the H1N1 shot and did not have any side effect other than a slightly sore arm at the injection site.
Blank
1327415_tn?1294061489
i had mine 2 weeks ago... and don'T have those symptoms so i would think they are not connected.
Blank
I took a H1N1 vaccine shot on Sunday and happened to have a blood sample taken on the following day. The report shown that my lymphocytes were slightly below the minimal normal range. Is the vaccination the cause of the drop?
Blank
Just to add on...my total WBC and differential white cells are within normal range but not for Lymphocytes.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Immunization & Vaccine Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank