Hepatitis B Injection
I am going to be traveling Thailand over the Christmas period and received my injections from my GP.

However she did not give me a Hep B injection. I tried to book an appointment for the injection but they were fully booked.
I decided to go to a private travel clinic where I received the first of the three injections yesterday with the other two injections to be taken in the next three weeks.

I remember my GP saying the injections should be spread over a 6 month period, just wondering if having all three injections within a month will be the same?

Might be a silly questions but thought best to look for some advice.

Thanks in advance.
Hi!
No, you cannot take all three shots in the same month. First two shots are a month apart and the third shot is at 6 months from the first. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.