Horse
Hi there,

I am male in my mid 20s from India. Last year in the month of October, A horse/mule stepped on my foot (A commercially employed one - for commuting purpose while trekking). I was wearing shoes and socks. Got cut slightly in one of my fingers and bled a little. Incidently, I had also received 3 anti-rabies shots 2 months before this incident. I showed my injury to a doctor, who said that I did not need any vaccination. So I moved on.

It has been more than 11 months now, and I am ok, with no problems as such. Would it fine to assume that I am well and move on with my life? I am just anxious and just wanted to know if I am ok. Any response which can help me calm my anxieties down would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
you can only get rabies if the infected saliva of a animal in terminal stage of rabies enters your bloodstream directly.

you understand you can't get rabies from a horse's hoof.