Marijuana after vaccinations

I happen to have gotten 3 vaccinations (TB, MMR, and Hepatitus B (or C, can't remember) ) for college and two days later smoked some marijuana. I have heard of marijuana lowering the immune system and am kind of worried now. Am I at all susceptible to the diseases I was vaccinated with or is there nothing to worry about?
You don't have any thing to worry about. Actually getting vaccinated lowers your immune system a tad for a brief period.  It was the Hepatitis "B" vaccine you got (They don't make a vaccine for Hepatitis C) and there are three doses given to obtain full immunity at 0, 2 and 6 months. You mention getting a vaccination for TB....if you're in the USA, you most likely got a Td (or Tdap - tetanus/diptheria/pertussis) vaccination....we don't vaccinate for TB here, or you could have gotten a TB test, where they injected a small amount of tuberculin under the skin of your forearm.