Muscle Atrophy
Why have I experienced muscle atrophy twice after two different flu shots?  The first was in my upper arm and the
second one was in my buttocks. These shots were given several years apart.  Also, they have only happened when I
had my primary care physician's office give the shot.  Other years I have not experienced muscle atrophy after getting a flu shot.  ( I get a flu shot every year.)  The atrophy in my arm went away after a few years.  The one in my buttocks has been there over a year with no sign of "filling in".  Is there something I should do to encourage my muscle to fill in?

This discussion is related to Allergy shot muscle loss.
I had a reaction to the H1N1 shot (I'm posting on the tingling after swine flu vaccine forum) and I would say that I would never have a vaccine again. You might want to consider that too since you've had muscle atrophy twice now after flu shots. Have you ever found out what was in the vaccines? Sounds like your body doesn't like something that's in them.

I'm not sure if you can get the answers here what to do with muscle atrophy, except for exercising. Have you asked your doctor or a naturopathic physician?