Older children with all their vaccinations
When my children were younger, I began getting their shots like everyone else.  However, I started reading material that said the immunizations could cause autism and one doctor said that he believed we were not created to have a lot of small diseases put in our body.  I also remember when my children got their polio vaccine (i think it was polio).  Back then, they used live vaccines and told me not to get them around people with low immunities like cancer patients.  This concerned me too that my children were contagious with their vaccine!  

Since my children are older, the nurse I love and trust told me that she really thought they should have them.  Each one that have gone to college, have went ahead and got the rest of their vaccinations before college.  I am not totaly against vaccinations, if I heard of an outbreak of polio or some other disease, I would then have them vaccinated with that particular vaccine, but some of the vaccines they give children, I believe, are not needed any more because there have not been any outbreaks heard of in years.  As far as the "chickenpox" vaccine, I think that one is unneccesary.  Luckily, my children all had the chickenpox the old fashioned way.  

By the way, I told the nurse of my concerns.  She said that she didn't really know all the answers, but she believed their shots were important to take.  This has been confusion for me for years.  I have also had nurses and doctors to get upset with me over this.  I hate to take them to the doctor because they always ask me.  I am only a mother trying to make an informed decision.  I have read both sides of the information on immunizations, and i can't help but feel that they are more risky to take than not to.  My children now range in ages 31 down to 15.  

My question:  Should I or shouldn't I have my children vaccinated?
Thats seems kinda silly to me that any of your children over 18 need you to decide if they want a shot or not
Im not sure what that nurse is talking about but Im in my 30's and havent gotten any immunizations sice I was a small child.
If your kids arent sure or you arent have the doctor check their Titers to see if they even need anything.