Immunization & Vaccine Community
Pneumonia shots
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to immunizations and vaccines for children and adults, adverse effects, anthrax, cervical cancer, chicken pox, DPT, diphtheria, flu, haemophilus influenza, hepatitis, HPV, measles, meningococcal vaccine, MMR, mumps, passive immunizations, pertussis, pneumonia, polio, rotavirus, rubella, shingles, small pox, tetanus, travel immunizations, whooping cough, and yellow fever.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pneumonia shots

my mom got a pneumonia shot last friday and her arm is not only sore, she can't even lift it at all.  what could possibly be the problem.  i know you are sore for a couple of days but this really has me worried.  he doctor's office is shying away from her calls.
Related Discussions
you need to take her to the ER, that sounds like it could be a seriouse topical reaction or infection even. Most pnemonia (pneumonia) is caused by a bacteria not viral so how these shots even work Im unsure but I plan to look it up momentarily because my own doctor recommended I had one after two bouts myself this last year...... BUT when I asked him how it works since its bacterial he couldnt tell me and recommended I look it up on google and get back with him if I want it done. Not exactly the professional answer Id expected.

*Bows with apprication*

Jennifer
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Immunization & Vaccine Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979