Immunization & Vaccine Community
Possible Chicken Pox?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to immunizations and vaccines for children and adults, adverse effects, anthrax, cervical cancer, chicken pox, DPT, diphtheria, flu, haemophilus influenza, hepatitis, HPV, measles, meningococcal vaccine, MMR, mumps, passive immunizations, pertussis, pneumonia, polio, rotavirus, rubella, shingles, small pox, tetanus, travel immunizations, whooping cough, and yellow fever.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Possible Chicken Pox?

About 2 days ago I had what I thought were two bug bites on my arm and under my chest. The one on my arm formed into a large blister that became cloudy. It popped in the shower and has now almost scabbed. The one on my chest has yellowish fluid coming out of it but is not blistered, it looks almost like a pimple. I was immunized in kindergarten and then again in 7th grade for chicken pox. I am now in grade 11. Last night I had horrible stomach cramps and diarrhea that lasted for several hours. Is this chicken pox? I can't upload the picture on here but I posted one onto my blog: http://smallspotonarm.tumblr.com/
Hi hope you are doing well. In chicken pox a person usually has associated symptoms such as fever, headache and stomach ache. The blisters are usually first seen on the face, middle of the body or scalp. In your case the lesions were on the arm and chest .Sometimes children who have received the vaccine still develop chickenpox but it is usually a mild case. Avoid scratching the lesions. See your health care provider. The diagnosis can be confirmed only after looking at the rash. Good luck.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Immunization & Vaccine Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...