Rabies vaccine question after cat hurt exposure
1, my cat lived with me for 6 years, before he came to my family he was lived outside by himself.   2, my cat hasn't got any rabies vaccines. 3, my arm was hurt by my cat's claw. Not a big wound, but red and tiny amount of blood. 4,I took 1 vaccine shot on day 1, and will take another 1 on day 3, then 1 on day 7. But I can't take the 4th shot on day 14 and 5th shot on day 28 due to business travel. My question: 1 how dangerous I am after the 3 rabies vaccine shots withou the remaining two shots? 2. If my cat is still alive and healthy 10 days after my injury, does it mean my cat is not infected, and I am safe? 3, are  there any negative effects if I don't get the 4th and 5th shots? I mean if the first 3 shots will make me sick. Thank you for your advice!
Frankly, if you have known and lived with this cat for six years, I don't think I would have gotten a rabies shot for his scratch unless you think he is acting really irregular.  A scratch is not going to spread saliva, and besides, he is not acting sick, right?  If you are that frightened of exposure to the cat, why do you have the cat and why is he not already vaccinated?

Anyway, in answer to your question, if the cat is doing fine after the prescribed period of time that they usually observe an animal they suspect of rabies, he doesn't have rabies.  So he won't be spreading them to you by claw or bite or any other way.  

Please talk this all over with your doctor once again.  It seems so odd to me to have to get the series of injections from just a cat scratch when the cat is not behaving as though he is ill.