Revaxis Vaccination
I had this injection on the 3rd May which includes Diphtheria toxoid/Human poliovirus type 1 inactivated/Human poliovirus type 2 inactivated/Human poliovirus type 3 inactivated/Tetanus toxoid and since then I have developed symptoms which have gradually become worse. The next day I felt uncomfortable with my left eye as if my eyelash was constantly in contact with my eye. I then felt numbness around my forehead which moved towards my eyelid and the top of my head. I was told that it was due to my trigeminal nerve first branch being affected and that it should improve in time. Unfortunately it has not improved and I have developed a tingling and burning sensation in my left arm and leg (the injection was given into my left arm). At times I have found it hard to breath and I have felt a pressure on my lungs. Are there any other cases that are known like this and what could I do to improve? Can someone please help me?
maybe the pressure feeling in the lungs is caused by Neuropathy that is affecting the muscles of the lungs, maybe the heart too. If it affected the Myocardium the heart beat rate should've lowered down a bit.

It could go on for months even more.

I don't think there's anything you could do. maybe only Plasmapheresis.