Should I get a Tetanus shot?
Sorry, I wasn't sure if this was where to ask or not.

Well, a few days ago I was moving some old molding from when we redecorated. They have been outside for almost a year. Well there was a nail (old, long and rusty because that's my luck) that I didn't see and it happened to scratch me.

It wasn't anything painful and it didn't even bleed or anything. In fact, it was through my shirt and didn't seem to have cut the shirt any so I didn't think much of it.

Well that was about 5 days ago, since then I noticed my jaw felt really tense (which I also didn't think much about) but this morning my neck happened to be really stiff and painful. That's when I got a bit worried. So I looked it up and these are apparently two early signs of lockjaw.

I'm also a very paranoid guy (the kind who will read about symptom and suddenly feel them) so I don't know. I was just wondering if you guys think I'm just being stupid (considering it was such a minor injury, barely scraped a tad bit of the first layer of skin).

Also, for what it's worth I've had a very bad sinus infection for the past few days which could also contribute to soreness and the like.

So anyone who's smarter than mes opinion would be warmly welcomed.

Oh, and it's been awhile since I had my last tetanus shot, back in the 90's I believe.

Thanks.
I would recommend seeing your family physician ASAP and telling him/her what has happened.  It definitely would not hurt to have a booster especially if you do alot of home repair work, etc. and you are due for one anyways.  

Secondly, if you think you have symptoms that warrant an ER visit, please do so.  

Keep us posted.
If the nail did not pierce the skin, I don't see how you could have developed tetanus. You may just be a nervous guy.