Immunization & Vaccine Community
Side Effects of Gardasil
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to immunizations and vaccines for children and adults, adverse effects, anthrax, cervical cancer, chicken pox, DPT, diphtheria, flu, haemophilus influenza, hepatitis, HPV, measles, meningococcal vaccine, MMR, mumps, passive immunizations, pertussis, pneumonia, polio, rotavirus, rubella, shingles, small pox, tetanus, travel immunizations, whooping cough, and yellow fever.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Side Effects of Gardasil

My daughter is 15 and on Thurs June 5, 2008 she received her second shot of Gardasil. A couple of hours later she complained of difficulty breathing. I took her to the ER where they could find nothing wrong with her and made me feel as if I were crazy to think it was the Gardasil shot. They gave her a nebulizer treatment which didn't help and sent her home with a perscription for Albuterol, which too has not helped. Both her primary doctor and an allergist I took her to said it probably was not the Gardasil and diagnosed her with Bronchitis. She has no signs of bronchitis, no phlem, cough or wheezing. My pharmacist said we need to continue with a different opinion since bronchitis always has some sort of wheezing, coughing or phlem. My daughter was completely healthy until she received that shot. Can anyone help me??