Tetanus vaccine
In October 2010 I received a Tetanus booster. The vaccination card just says Tetanus, so I am right in assuming that it wasn't a Tdap or a Td vaccine?

Now, I'm starting work at a hospital in June and they require that a Tdap vaccine be taken. Is it ok to get a Tdap vaccine only 6 months after a tetanus vaccine?
Hi!
If the vaccination card says tetanus it means you have received tetanus toxoid. Health care workers are at increased risk of pertussis.Tdap vaccine provides an opportunity to reduce, if not eliminate, the risks associated with pertussis.All people should receive Tdap as soon as feasible if they have not previously received Tdap.Since you have received only tetanus 5 months back you may take Tdap vaccine before joining your hospital job. But it is always best to consult an expert on immunization in your hospital before taking the vaccine. Hope it helps.
Take care and good luck!