Immunization & Vaccine Community
Vaccination damage reports

This patient support community is for discussions relating to immunizations and vaccines for children and adults, adverse effects, anthrax, cervical cancer, chicken pox, DPT, diphtheria, flu, haemophilus influenza, hepatitis, HPV, measles, meningococcal vaccine, MMR, mumps, passive immunizations, pertussis, pneumonia, polio, rotavirus, rubella, shingles, small pox, tetanus, travel immunizations, whooping cough, and yellow fever.

Vaccination damage reports

Hi everybody,

I am a homeopath and naturopathic physician in Switzerland (though I am German)and I have been running the biggest german anti-vaccine website for 9 years now. The main focus of the website are vaccine damages, which can be reported by individuals. As the site was only in german until now, I just collected vaccine damages only out of Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Due to a donation I received I was able to translate the site into English and now, all the vaccine damages (which were reported so far) were translated into English. As it is important, that as much people as possible become aware of vaccine dangers, I really would appreciate if you inform people you know to report their vaccination damages, in order to safe others:

The report form link is: http://www.impfschaden.info/en/vaccine-damage-report.html
Already reported cases can be read here: http://www.impfschaden.info/en/vaccine-adverse-event-reports.html

Thank you very much
Andreas
Yes, there are hazards to vaccination.

On the other hand vaccination saves lives. Don't pass go. Don't collect two hundred dollars.

It is irresponsible to suggest to parents they are endangering their children by submitting to vaccinations.

Some of the alleged adverse effects were due to the preservative in multiple-dose vials.
Most vaccines are available in single-dose vials (with a shorter shelf life) that have no mercury preservative.
Unless you are a person who has suffered from the ill effects of a vaccine, then it is pretty easy to say "Yes, there are hazards to vaccination".  But once you experience first hand these hazards and you see your 20 month old with ill effects as well then any amount of hazard is too much.
I do agree, however, that one has to weigh their own personal risk.  But how does one weigh this risk, unless they know both sides.  So getting information like vaccination damage is great.  That way people can make an informed decision.  
I did not know that I, or my child could even get the type of reaction that we did.  If I had of known this, I would have risked just getting the flu instead of putting my entire life on hold for six months now, and who knows for how long.  This has been a living nightmare, literally!  So I encourage others to tell their stories so that others can weigh the risk properly.

Also to:  caregiver222
Why do you say 'alleged' adverse effects due to the preservative in multiple-dose vials?  How does anyone know for sure what exactly they are having a reaction to?  Is there precise testing that you know of?  Because I would love to get that test done, in fact that should have been the first test done before the spinal tap, emg, mri, and tons and tons of blood work.  All I know is that there are people from various parts of the world with the exact same symptoms, all otherwise healthy, and all within days of receiving the H1N1 vaccine.  And now going on 5 and 6 months, still experiencing the same symptoms.  I would say it is pretty easy to pinpoint why we are all having the reaction, and doctors agree it is from the vaccine.  Funny no doctor has been able to say that it was from the preservative in multiple-dose vials, but you can.
It's important to remember that this is an informational site, and that a well-formed decision depends on having all available information.  Please feel free to present any information you feel will educate our members, but please remember that this isn't a debate site.  
Thank you for  your reports of adverse side effects. So far there are 730 reports in the database( over 400 in the english database). It is really important that everybody, who suffered a vaccine damage or vaccine reaction, to report it.

The more people read about the adverse side effects, the more people can be warned about possible side effects

Andreas
Just looked on internet, apparently they put poison in them, and the global elite are trying to bring the population down by poisoning people with vaccines,
Yep, I've had a reaction to a vaccination. I will never trust a whitecoat again in my entire life. And I certainly won't get any more vaccines.
Im a 30 yr old nurse who recieved the MMR Vaccine in September and have been off work ever since. Within 24 hrs of having my second vaccine i ended up in A&E with severe cramp in both feet into my calves, HR 160bpm, bp 180/100 (normally 90/60) from this i got blurred vision, severe back pain, cramp in spine, damage to vocal cords, muscle twitching, numbess, burning feet, tingling in my tongue, reflux etc I have seen alot of doctors they just say post mmr symptoms, has anyone else had a similar reaction? if so how long did it take for your symptoms to go?
I want my life back replies would be must appreciated x