Immunization & Vaccine Community
Vaccines
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to immunizations and vaccines for children and adults, adverse effects, anthrax, cervical cancer, chicken pox, DPT, diphtheria, flu, haemophilus influenza, hepatitis, HPV, measles, meningococcal vaccine, MMR, mumps, passive immunizations, pertussis, pneumonia, polio, rotavirus, rubella, shingles, small pox, tetanus, travel immunizations, whooping cough, and yellow fever.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Vaccines

What is the danger of getting the same vaccine twice? My six year old has received all of her vaccines on time. Her last set she got was about two years ago. The doctors office, believe it or not, cannot find the record. Now she is in first grade, we are changing school. They are saying she must get the same shots over again and an additional one. I do not want to do this, but I'd also like to know the danger of what they are suggesting is.