Immunization & Vaccine Community
aches and pains after third rabies jab
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to immunizations and vaccines for children and adults, adverse effects, anthrax, cervical cancer, chicken pox, DPT, diphtheria, flu, haemophilus influenza, hepatitis, HPV, measles, meningococcal vaccine, MMR, mumps, passive immunizations, pertussis, pneumonia, polio, rotavirus, rubella, shingles, small pox, tetanus, travel immunizations, whooping cough, and yellow fever.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

aches and pains after third rabies jab

I have had 3 injections for rabies because there are some bats out in the evenings where I work. The first two jabs were ok but the 3rd one has given me aches and pains. It has been 6 days now and looks like it will continue. Can someone tell me how long it might last for and if there is anything to take for it except ibuprofen? A doctor dave me 10mg of Lorat but only 4 tablets so I only have 2 left. i do not have any other symptoms, just these aches and pains.
Hi!
Rabies vaccine can affect every individual in different ways. Feeling sick, diarrhea, swollen glands, joint pains and muscular pains are common side effects of rabies vaccine and affect more than 1 in every ten cases. These do not last long and go away on their own. Continue with the pain killer you have been taking. If they persist for few more days seek medical help. Hope you find this information useful. Do keep us posted.
Take care and good luck!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Immunization & Vaccine Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank