fever and skin rash after 18 month immunization
My 19 month old son received his immunizations on Wednesday the 27th.  He received the H1N1, MMR, and DTaP.  Shortly after leaving the doctor's office he started running a fever of 104. I started giving him Tylenol and Motrin ever 4-6 hours as directed by the nurse.  The meds would only bring his temp down to 102.3 at the very lowest but it usually stays around 103- 104 (with the Tylenol & such).  My son has never had a fever during any of his immunizations and now he has a rash all over.  The rash bumps are small but very concentrated, that covers from head to feet.  It is now Monday night and nothing has changed. He still has the fever and the rash is even worse.  The on call nurses don’t seem to think that it’s a big deal and tells me to wait it out.  What do his symptoms sound like? Should I be concerned?  Any advice or help would be appreciated greatly.
Thanks,
Maranda
This is only my opinion.. but i would take him to a different ER. I still cannot believe they gave him the H1N1 along with the other vaccines. I have been in the medical field for some time now, and its heart wrenching to see this ocurr.  

H1N1 is a two part vaccine for a child your age.. did they give him one.. and tell you to come back for the next one?

did they give you a VIS sheet and explain the risks?

GET HIM SEEN