Immunization & Vaccine Community
hepatitis B prevention vaccine
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to immunizations and vaccines for children and adults, adverse effects, anthrax, cervical cancer, chicken pox, DPT, diphtheria, flu, haemophilus influenza, hepatitis, HPV, measles, meningococcal vaccine, MMR, mumps, passive immunizations, pertussis, pneumonia, polio, rotavirus, rubella, shingles, small pox, tetanus, travel immunizations, whooping cough, and yellow fever.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

hepatitis B prevention vaccine

hi,

i'm 22 yr old female. recently i tuk my first dose for hepatitis prevention vaccine. and i was askd to come back for my second dose aftr 30 days. and my third dose was to be given aftr 6 months from the second dose. but wen i went for my second dose the hospital was out of vaccine. i cudnt get it from anywhere here in maldives. so i stopped it.. is it bad or shud i be continuing it?? if i am to continue do i start from the first dose again?