sick after pnuemovax
My son was given a pnuemovax 2 weeks ago, because during immune deficiency testing he was found to have only 3 of the 12(or 15?)_titers. He has had serious, unusual infections in the past, as well as chronic sinus infections. At the time of the vaccine he had a little sinus trouble, but now  it is full blown. He does not have a fever, but instead his temp is low (96.9). I was wondering if giving him the vaccine  could have caused him to develop an infection, or is this just a coincidence?
My advice as a layperson would be to take your son to a naturopath doctor bringing along copies of your son's bloodwork and immune deficiency testing. Also, seek out information on the net re: natural medicine, immune system boosting the natural way. There is a shift of thinking out there that believes that vaccines can cause harm because of the ingredients in them, or that they can cause the immune system to overreact. I don't doubt that the vaccine caused him to develop an infection. My advice is to research everything that you put into you or your son's body. If you feel that this vaccine caused this reaction then you are right and shouldn't doubt your parental "instinct".