tetanus diphtheria pertussis reations
I have been sick for two weeks since taking this triple booster. One week after the shot my fever broke and I felt better but after two weeks of feeling bad and direaha I would, and am advising all my friends to avoid this booster shot.  My question is relating to the barrage of tests done at the same time. They drew blood for a PSA test about 40 minutes after the Tetanus booster shot.  My PSA is up 0.9 points and I want to make sure this test does not affect the PSA test. I see that some inocculations can alter the test results for a PSA.
Hi!
I am sorry to hear that you suffered a lot after tetanus, diphtheria and pertusis vaccination. This happens once in several cases, and ideally should have provided you enough immunity. Also, the fever could be viral and unrelated to vaccination as it came a week later.
The results of PSA test should normally not be affected by the inoculation as it was drawn about 40 minutes later. Also the immunization is not known to affect the results of this test. Hope this helps. Take care!