Immunization & Vaccine Community
tetanus
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to immunizations and vaccines for children and adults, adverse effects, anthrax, cervical cancer, chicken pox, DPT, diphtheria, flu, haemophilus influenza, hepatitis, HPV, measles, meningococcal vaccine, MMR, mumps, passive immunizations, pertussis, pneumonia, polio, rotavirus, rubella, shingles, small pox, tetanus, travel immunizations, whooping cough, and yellow fever.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

tetanus

I have had tetanus vacinations as a child but none recently (last 10 years or so).  In February a dog bit my left wrist.  Whilst it did not bleed massively, it was fairly deep and has left an indentation and a scar to the skin.  over the last few weeks my arm has started to ache.  The forearm and upper arm aches constantly and it doesnot matter what i do it does not lessen the ache.  Sleeping is difficult and when i wake it has shooting pains the most.  I have been taking paracetamol wihch dulls the main but it is not going away.  Any suggestions please??