underarm pain after H1N1 vaccine
Instead of the normal pain around the vaccine injection site, I have additional pain in my underarm area.
Has anyone else experienced this and how long did it take to go away?
I am also experiencing the same symptoms, three days after being innoculated. It has not gone away (throbbing type of pain that is always sore-no palpable lump)
hi
am pregnant and i have got the h1n1 shot there was a mild pain in my arm, but at the time when i was getting the injection i was looking to thr other side, cause am alettlt bit afraid of the shot, the problem is am not sure that the nurs did give me the vaccine, because it was so fast ,i did not see if the needle was fill of the vaccine or not, I know am crazy, but how can i insure that i am really vaccinated
no one has an answer, please am sooooooooo woried
I know my spelling is so bad,,,,
Hi Celine, we had shots for h1n1 yesterday, and it doesnt take time at all. It was the matter of seconds. It was way quicker than other shots. So dont worry, you are among them who are vaccinated. Well do you feel pain arround the are where u got the shot? I am experience some pain and my husband does too.
yes, and the pain last abut 24 hr,,,,,
thank you taj 1982, now am a kind of calm
my arm hurts really bad after it.  I didn't feel the shot at all either celine but i saw her do it. couldnt even feel it going in.  about an hour after tho my arm started hurting and even into my neck on the side where i got the shot.  i can barely lift my arm.  hope thats normal.
I had a jab 3 days ago and woke last night in agony from throbbing pain in my armpit. Like you there are no palpable lumps and there is no redness either just deep throbbinghot pain. It feels almost like a boil but I can't help thinking it's too much of a coincidence not to be connected. I have also had pain around the site and feeling unwell and nauseaous.
I am going back to my doc this evening.
I would like to know if it's  related and how long it lasts. I am going on a long haul flight in 2 days.