where to get the varicella vaccine in LOS Angeles
I am an immigrant living in Los Angeles and my doctor said I am not immuned aginnst chicken pox. I would like to know where an adult can get the vaccine for that in Los Angeles.
Most places I have called said that they only provide for children and not adults.
Unfortunately, adults don't get vaccinated with it because there is no vaccine for adults and varicella.  
*most* adults have already gotten chicken pox as a child; therefore they are immune and/or riding on herd immunity.  If you haven't gotten cp yet and are in your adult years, you are gambling on herd immunity.  Chicken pox is 10-fold in adults and way worse than when a child gets it, so I hope that you don't catch it.  
I am sorry, but I gave incorrect information.  Adults CAN get the vaccine but need 2 doses.  Here's a link:

http://fdb.rxlist.com/drugs/drug-11314-Varivax+PF+SubQ.aspx?drugid=11314&drugname=Varivax+(PF)+SubQ
Adults (or anyone) can get most any vaccination availailable at your local Health Department. You should be able to find it in the phone book under Health Department or Health and Human Services and may be listed as the Immunization Clinic. It's also cheaper there than at a private practice or private clinic
Actually there is a vaccine for adults and I got one today. Second shot is in 4-6 weeks. Any retail pharmacy carries Varicella vaccine, I got mine at Walgreens. $150 each shot, need two. So adults CAN get vaccinated and it is recommended that they do.