which manu for innoculation did you all receive?
I had a h1n1 vaccination novartis -preservative free back in Nov 15th to be exact.  I received hot sensations in arms shoulders neck from a preservative free vaccination.  I have tingles,numness on extremities throught the night since 5 days after innoculation.  During the day I have had it change from the hot sensations-alomost gone.  To numbness in pinky finger,left foot for 2 weeks to right foot most recently for 2 weeks.  Hope there will be an end soon to this madness.  It is frustrating & sad to go through this.  I was a very active mom and healthy 44 year old up to this point.  My eyelid twitches from time to time-I know kinda weird.  Headaches every now and then too.  Steriods did not help.  Had Mri,emg,ekg,blood work all ok.  They think it was an allergic reactins a neurologist said.  I wonder if it was that or a side effect and if so how much longer????????
Thanks for the support and sharing of info
I am not sure which manufacturer mine was from.  You should join our talks up above.
(Tingling after H1N1)  People have very similiar stories to yours including me.  Shelley
I received my vaccination at the Univ campus clinic and the consent form says Novartis. I got the seasonal and H1N1 vaccinations and had no problem with either one. Hope you're feeling better.