Immunization & Vaccine Community
which manu for innoculation did you all receive?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to immunizations and vaccines for children and adults, adverse effects, anthrax, cervical cancer, chicken pox, DPT, diphtheria, flu, haemophilus influenza, hepatitis, HPV, measles, meningococcal vaccine, MMR, mumps, passive immunizations, pertussis, pneumonia, polio, rotavirus, rubella, shingles, small pox, tetanus, travel immunizations, whooping cough, and yellow fever.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

which manu for innoculation did you all receive?

I had a h1n1 vaccination novartis -preservative free back in Nov 15th to be exact.  I received hot sensations in arms shoulders neck from a preservative free vaccination.  I have tingles,numness on extremities throught the night since 5 days after innoculation.  During the day I have had it change from the hot sensations-alomost gone.  To numbness in pinky finger,left foot for 2 weeks to right foot most recently for 2 weeks.  Hope there will be an end soon to this madness.  It is frustrating & sad to go through this.  I was a very active mom and healthy 44 year old up to this point.  My eyelid twitches from time to time-I know kinda weird.  Headaches every now and then too.  Steriods did not help.  Had Mri,emg,ekg,blood work all ok.  They think it was an allergic reactins a neurologist said.  I wonder if it was that or a side effect and if so how much longer????????
Thanks for the support and sharing of info