Immunization & Vaccine Community
widal posive ,,how it can negetive ...??plz help m feeling not well the...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to immunizations and vaccines for children and adults, adverse effects, anthrax, cervical cancer, chicken pox, DPT, diphtheria, flu, haemophilus influenza, hepatitis, HPV, measles, meningococcal vaccine, MMR, mumps, passive immunizations, pertussis, pneumonia, polio, rotavirus, rubella, shingles, small pox, tetanus, travel immunizations, whooping cough, and yellow fever.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

widal posive ,,how it can negetive ...??plz help m feeling not well these days

Widal always come positive last month it was To-1/80,Th-1/160,Ah-160,Bh-1/4… i m suffering from last 5 yrs.?
age -24 male .. got typhoid in 2005 complete full coarse dat time after dat i am not having fever..only once in year. but last year i have fever than again i checked my widal it was positve than again i complete full course with precaution but 6 months ago doctor suggest for vaccination of typhoid then i take typbar as a vaccine but now last month again i check widal it still postive . value is written ..now having fever 99.4 once in a day in moring time...is this widal value is normal i feel like illness and weak . but doctar say its normal value.. wat to do now???
Hello!
A widal test demonstrates the presence of somatic (O) and flagelllar (H) agglutinins to Salmonella typhi in the patient’s serum when O and H suspensions are used. In an infection there will be rise in only one type of antibodies while immunization with TAB vaccine may demonstrate high titers of anti bodies to S.typhi, S.paratyphi A and B.A Widal test is considered positive if there is a fourfold rise in O agglutinins in repeat tests. Isolation of Salmonella typhi from blood and bone marrow is the standard test for confirming typhoid fever.Widal may be negative in a patient with typhoid and it should not be considered as basis of deciding duration of therapy. It may continue to remain positive for several months. If you are having fever it is best to get evaluated completely. See your doctor. A complete clinical examination and investigations based on suspected cause may be helpful. Hope you find this information useful. Do write to us again.
Take care and good luck!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Immunization & Vaccine Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank