Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
ADDITIONAL MEDICATION AND SYMPTOMS
About This Community:

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

ADDITIONAL MEDICATION AND SYMPTOMS

I JUST WANT TO SAY FIRST A BIG THANK YOU FOR THIS TRACKER, IT WILL BE SO USEFUL FOR ME!
COULD YOU PLEASE ADD THE FOLLOWING TO THE LIST OF SYMPTOMS WHICH ARE COMMON TO MS
"DOUBLE VISION"
"BURNING PAIN" WHICH IS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER PAIN AND COMMON TO MS

ALSO THERE IS OTHER MEDICATION WHICH IS NOT LISTED THAT I AM SURE THAT OTHERS WITH MS TAKE.AS I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA THE NAMES MAY BE DIFFERENT SO I WILL LIST THE INGREDIENTS OR THE COMMON NAME.

*PANADEINE FORTE*
CONTAINS PANADOL AND CODEINE AVAILABLE ONLY ON  PRESCRIPTION FOR PAIN

*TEGRETOL*
CARBAMAZEPINE PRESCRIPTION ONLY USED FOR NEUROLOGICAL PAIN SUCH AS BURNING PAIN

*NEURONTIN* PRESCRIPTION ONLY AND USED FOR NEUROLOGICAL PAIN, I AM NOT SURE OF THE CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF THIS DRUG AS AT PRESENT I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO IT.

*ENDEP*  
AMITRIPTYLINE HYDROCHLORIDE PRESCRIPTION ONLY USED FOR NEUROLOGICAL PAIN AND DEPRESSION

*STEMZINE / STEMETIL*
PROCHLORPERAZINE PRESCRIPTION ONLY USED FOR NAUSEA AND VOMITING

THANK YOU IF YOU CAN ADD THESE TO THE TRACKER
THIS WILL HELP ME IMMENSELY KEEP TRACK OF MY SYMPTOMS WHICH I FORGET SO EASILY

TB06