Adding new food to tracker
I´ve tried to add new food (i.e. unknown to the tracker), I´ve always filled out all lines but I am not able to save it, cause an allert pops up that I have to be looged up in order to create new food. If I view the settlings I am logged up to my account, I am logged to forums and even online.
Have anyone tackle this issue?
to make it clear I use the android app
Hi there -

Can you try logging out of the app, logging back in and trying then? When did this start happening for you?

If that doesn't work, can you tap on Settings, then Support and send us an email describing this? That will allow us to see what version of the app you use, and what type of device it's on.

Also, it looks as if you haven't set up your trackers yet. It will help us if you are able to do that.

1 - Log on to www.medhelp.org from a computer or device with the internet

2 - On your home page, please go to "My Health Feed" (you may have to scroll down a bit to find it)

3 - If data is shown in your Health Feed, you should see a chart icon to the right of all the items

4 - Click on the chart icon, and it will open your tracker

5 - Follow the prompts to set up your tracker

6 - At the top of your tracker, you should see other shaded icons for your other trackers

7 - Click on each one and follow the prompts to set those up

Thanks!

Emily