Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Additional trackers

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Additional trackers

I would like to see more of the most looked at labs. Such as bilirubin, albumin , platelets, glucos,creatinine, etc. I mean to say what ever the most important standard labs are. I've found they don't always list thyroid on general labs. The bloodpressure can be kept in memmory on most blood pressure machines. Which ones would you consider to be of most importance to a liver disease patient.

Thank you,  cat33
We just launched a set of new trackers today, including one for kidney function and complete blood count (CBC) tests. You'll find a lot of the lab results in those two trackers, as well as in the existing Hepatitis C Tracker (bilirubin and albumin are tracked there). Let us know if you'd like to track something not found in these trackers.

Thanks,
MedHelp