Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Album pics doesn't show on profile..

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Album pics doesn't show on profile..

Hi! I'm having issues with my album pics my MH friends can't see my pics on less I comment on it and it appear on the home page that I comment on a pic.. Buy is they go to my prifile they dont see my pics..My albums pic doesn't show on my profile don't know why :( can someone please help me!! How can I make the album appear on my profile? Thank you in advance
Hi, trustGodHeWilldoit,

The first place to look for problems like this is under your "Personalize and Customize" link to see what you've chosen for your profile page.  Your albums might have been switched off accidentally, but it's back on your profile page now.  Please let us know if you have any other problems.

Claire
Oh didnt know! Thank you for your help i really appreciate it :)