Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Allergy Tracker

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Allergy Tracker

I think an allergy tracker would be a great idea, you could track seasonal allergies, results of allergy medications, and record the results of allergy tests.  People could recognize their triggers (time of day, time of year, etc.) and learn when their seasonal allergies acted up, etc.
Thanks for the suggestion. An allergy tracker is a great idea and we have it on our to-do list. We'll let you know when it's available.

Thanks,
MedHelp
I agree.

I am currently using the asthma tracker as a pseudo-allergy tracker... just renamed it to "allergy tracker" hehehe... because the medications are the same in my case and the events are similar and then i add other information in my journal...

but a real allergy tracker would be great!!! would cut back the need for having to add all the extra allergy related events to my journal daily.
Thanks for your suggestion. We just wanted to let you know that the Allergy Tracker is now available.

You can add it here: http://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/new?type=Allergy

Thanks,
MedHelp