Am I the only one reporting problems?
I am still having issues on the site.  The page closes down with my computer saying it is a web site problem.  It ONLY happens on med help and not other pages I have open routinely.  And in the past two days, it will bump me off the system completely and require me to log back in.  This has happened when I'm posting a comment right after I've written it out and i hit post.  it takes me outside the system to log back in and then goes back to where I was so I can post the comment.  Very strange and a new thing that just started happening to me.  Maybe 3 times a day.  thanks!  Bumping me off maybe happens 5 times a day with sometimes more.  
Hi, specialmom --

You mention that "the page closes down saying it is a web site problem."  Can you tell us what the message says specifically?  And maybe send us a screenshot as well?  That would be helpful, as well as the usual information about your operating system (Windows (version), OS X (version), etc.) and browser (along with version).

Thanks!

Claire