Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Android tracker app
About This Community:

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Android tracker app

Hi,

I know that this suggestion repetitive, but first, please read this statics:

"in Feb 2012, According Andy Rubin, father of android:

*Google's mobile platform is up 250% over last years &
*Google is seeing 850,000 activitios every day!
*There are 300 million Google-sanctioned Android devise roaming the world, 12 million of them tablets. That number doesn't include devises like the kindle fire that do not use google services.
*Last year at mobile world congress, there were more than 150,000 apps in the android market. Now, in the early months of 2012, there are more than 450,000 apps available."

Please create mood tracker for android too...
All of us, thousand users of android that need medic apps!
Please create mood tracker & other apps for android platform quickly.

Thanks
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
707563_tn?1395081210
Hi there -

We are working on building more apps for Android.  Our goal is to have all of our iPhone apps become available in Android versions, and a bigger goal is to have all of our trackers as apps.  

I don't have a time frame for each app, but we hope you'll hang in there with us while we do this.

Thanks,

Emily
Blank
193137_tn?1367883663
There is a My Diet Diary app for Android which syncs to your Food Diary.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.medhelp.mydiet&hl=en
Blank
1781249_tn?1356464202
Thanks! thanks thanks thanks!

I'm waiting for mood tracker!
Blank
1781249_tn?1356464202
& where is mood tracker?
I'm tired from waiting...
Blank
707563_tn?1395081210
Hi there -

We are sorry that you are still waiting for a mood app for android.  Currently, we haven't started this yet, and I'm not sure when that will happen.  It is still a goal of ours, though.

Emily
Blank
Would also like to see tracker apps. Couldn't you just make one main one then let us customize it to our needs? It's been a couple of years since you stated that they are in the works. Thank you
Blank
1472750_tn?1304727283
Hi - we have a new "Health Feed Add Entry" feature available.  If you go to our site on your mobile device and tap on "Trackers," you'll see "Add" in the lower right of the screen.  You can tap this to add data to your trackers.  Let us know if you need any assistance with it!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...