Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Anxiety Tracker

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Anxiety Tracker

I think there should be an option for those of us who feel anxious for most of the day, instead of the way it is where you have to note what time you had an attack and such. I find that my anxiety waxes and wanes during the day and is never really gone, kind of like an ongoing state of anxiety through most of the day. Right now I'm just putting the peaks on the tracker, but I think there should be a way to note being anxious throughout the day.
Maybe the tracker could be filled in by your level of anxiety at specific times during the day instead of selecting a time and then doing it.
Like, it could say morning, afternoon, evening, night and ask how many attacks you had for each section and what you would rate each one as.
I just find it difficult the way it is right now, especially since I don't generally check the time at the peaks of anxiety.
We considered both ways of tracking anxiety and most people responded that they preferred the current way of tracking. What we could do is add a symptom for Generalized anxiety and you can check that if you had anxiety all day. It would show up as a chiclet below the graph. Would that work for you?

Thanks,
MedHelp