Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Anyway to "find" a PM ?

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Anyway to "find" a PM ?

I have retyped a very long PM 2x.  The second time I made sure I typed in the special code at the bottom, hit send and saw the submitting sign.  Now..... I find out it wasn't rec'd and it didn't go, can't find it, and need to know if I can retrieve it any way at all????
It was very long, and very important to me.......what can be done?  
Thanks in advance for trying to help.
Connie
Tags: Retrieval of PM History
Hi there -

Is it in your "Sent" PMs?  If it isn't, then we can't retrieve it.  You mentioned in your other post that you are on a laptop.  You may be able to hit "back" when this happens and get the text of it.  I use Firefox, and often, when I hit back, it takes me to the previous screen where I composed a message, post, etc.

Emily