Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Averaging Daily Moods More Accurately
About This Community:

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Averaging Daily Moods More Accurately

I have no problem with the updated mood recorder, especially as it now seems the diary issue is fixed. My only issue is that the recorded moods for the day don't seem to average correctly. Some days that are marked "bad" have a high difference in positive mood recordings compared to other "bad" days, and same for "ok" days. It seems the mood chart takes the lowest mood sometimes. Today About 9/10 or 8/10 of my hours were recorded as "good" with the small remainder being ok, but overall my day was recorded as "ok" which wasn't true. This "ok" day looks very different from other "ok" days.

I'd love it if the averages for a day were more accurate, or even if I could just pick how the day was overall, to make it more in line with how my days actually are. As it stands, the quick view line graph doesn't feel very representative of how my days and weeks actually are. Thank you for your consideration.
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1140115_tn?1348499315
Hi, SadieW1990,

Glad the tracker's working for you and thanks for the suggestion -- I'll pass it on to our developers. The problem may be that it IS accurate, but only mathematically -- and math doesn't do a very good job of reflecting our perceptions. :/

In the meantime, can you use your journal to note the way you actually felt?

Claire

Blank
That's a fair point. And yeah, I do use the journal for more information on how the day went. Thank you for responding.
Blank
707563_tn?1395081210
Hi there -

We are checking into this now, and it does seem to be an issue. We hope to have it resolved for you soon.

Thanks,

Emily
Blank
That's awesome! Thank you for the update.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...