Averaging Daily Moods More Accurately
I have no problem with the updated mood recorder, especially as it now seems the diary issue is fixed. My only issue is that the recorded moods for the day don't seem to average correctly. Some days that are marked "bad" have a high difference in positive mood recordings compared to other "bad" days, and same for "ok" days. It seems the mood chart takes the lowest mood sometimes. Today About 9/10 or 8/10 of my hours were recorded as "good" with the small remainder being ok, but overall my day was recorded as "ok" which wasn't true. This "ok" day looks very different from other "ok" days.

I'd love it if the averages for a day were more accurate, or even if I could just pick how the day was overall, to make it more in line with how my days actually are. As it stands, the quick view line graph doesn't feel very representative of how my days and weeks actually are. Thank you for your consideration.
Hi, SadieW1990,

Glad the tracker's working for you and thanks for the suggestion -- I'll pass it on to our developers. The problem may be that it IS accurate, but only mathematically -- and math doesn't do a very good job of reflecting our perceptions. :/

In the meantime, can you use your journal to note the way you actually felt?

Claire

That's a fair point. And yeah, I do use the journal for more information on how the day went. Thank you for responding.
Hi there -

We are checking into this now, and it does seem to be an issue. We hope to have it resolved for you soon.

Thanks,

Emily
That's awesome! Thank you for the update.