Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Baby page error

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Baby page error

Hello, Maybe you can help me at all.
I created my daughter's page but when I'm trying to edit the info about her i.e. weight at birth, time of birth etc, after clicking "Save" I get a message "Sorry, there was an unexpected error". Is there anything you can do to fix it? Or maybe I'm doing something wrong?
Please advise and thanks in advance!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  Our Engineers are aware of this issue, and we will be back in touch with you as soon as it's fixed.  We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and congratulations on the birth of your baby or baby-to-be!

Best,

Cheryl
MH Community Mgr
HI Cheryl,

The problem it's still there. It's been almost  months now and I'm loosing my interest in setting up my daughters page and keeping all of her details on Medhelp website.

Many thanks
Ursula
Hi Ursula -

I'm sorry for the long delay. Our engineers are aware of this issue, and as soon as we have more info, we'll pass it on to you.

Emily
Me and you both, Lala. I haven't had my son yet, but there was many Ideas that I wanted to put on his page before he was born and then update when he Is, but unfortunately, the problem STILL persists and It's to the point where I'm tired of waiting.
I just came back to using this portal and I can see that the problem is still not solved... 6 months later... Medhelp needs some better engineers because it's a bit embarrassing now
Hi everyone -

We are very sorry but we are no longer able to support changes or updates to our Baby Pages.  However, your data - including all of your photos, will remain available on the MedHelp website, for existing baby pages.

We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

Emily