Batch input to Medhelp sleep tracker?
I managed to input all my sleep hours off by one day. Is there any way to batch input (or "shift") all my sleep data one day to the left, or do I need to input everything by hand again?

Also, is there any way to get a view of my _own_ graph that is similar to the gallery ones (because it's fun to compare :) )?
Hi there -

I don't think there is a way to shift it all by a day, but I am going to check with our engineers to be sure.

When I go to your tracker, I see the graph the way the others look - http://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/show/1150087?personal_page_id=2622314  Is there something you don't see on yours that you see on others?

Emily
Hi there -

Unfortunately, there is no way to move a bunch of days one day ahead or behind.  

I'm sorry if this causes inconvenience.

Emily
No problem, thanks for the swift response.

I meant the sort of 2'' high view in the gallery http://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/gallery/Sleep?personal_page_id=2622314 when I stare at other people's graphs in the gallery versus the 4'' high view when I input my data.

Thanks!
Oh I see what you mean, sorry.  No, there isn't a way to do that, but if you update yours, yours may be shown on that page.  

Emily
I have a similar Q. Is it possible with trackers to batch update symptoms etc. For example, if I know I've had headaches every day of the month can I input that in one go or do i have to go through every day adding every factor individually?
Hi there -

If you have other trackers that include headache as a symptom, when you enter headache into one, it will automatically update the others.

I hope this helps, but let us know if you have further questions.

Emily
That's useful, thanks.
But also hoping to be able to add headache (or whatever) to multiple dates when backdating for the previous months rather than having to add each  symptom to every day as I have numerous symptoms that are present nearly all the time and it would save days of inputting if I could add them in bulk then only have to remove them from occasional days when they did not occur.

I hope that makes sense, my concentration problems make me ramble a bit.
Oh I understand, and no, unfortunately, that isn't possible.

Emily
Ok. thanks for letting me know so quickly, much appreciated.