Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
"Best Answer" designation?

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

"Best Answer" designation?

Hi MedHelp!

I am curious about this (new?) "Best answer" designation. Who does the rating? How is the rating submitted?

I'm wondering if it just started, since I never noticed it before today.  Where on the site do you put announcements and information about new things you have added? (I checked the FAQs and couldn't find it there.)

Thanks!
The FAQ is still being worked on - for now, suffice it to say we've implemented Top Answerers and Badges to improve overall community quality, as we elevate the really good comments to the top of the thread via "Best Answers".
Thanks, Steve

I hadn't asked any questions for a long time, just answered them, so I never saw the "best answer button" until it showed up on your reply.

bb
As additional information, the Best Answer is chosen by the Original Poster, who can choose from all the comments to decide which one he/she feels answered the question the best.