Best Answer

I asked a question and it was kindly answered by a user.  I got an email encouraging me to mark one of my replies as a best answer, but I cannot find where to do this.  Any help?
Hi, Stayla,

After your post gets responses, scroll down through the answers.  As your mouse hovers over each, you should see a green check mark that says 'Best Answer' in the upper right hand sides of the responses.  The only person who can choose a Best Answer is the person who asked the original question.  Hope this helps!

Claire
I was trying this as I was reading your reply on your actual answer.  I hovered and saw the big box that shows when you do so, but there was no green check mark.  Does there have to be more than one response for the check to appear?
I guess the pop up I am seeing isn't the one you are referring to.  I only get that box when I hover over the persons name.  Nothing shows up when I hover over the message itself.
Hi -

Are you using a computer or phone when trying to do this?

Emily