Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Billing

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Billing

If I pay to ask a physician a question, how is it reflected on my credit card statement.
Hi there -

It will appear as MedHelp International, Inc.  $XXX.XX

The forum you post in will not be on the statement.

Hope that helps.  If you are concerned about this, please check the forum you are interested in for similar questions to see if a doctor has already answered with the info you are needing.  You should also check the corresponding member forum.  We have some incredibly knowledgable members who may be able to help as well.  Our forum list is - http://www.medhelp.org/forums/list.  The member communities are on the left, and those have no fee associated with them.  The Expert forums are on the right, and some of those do have a fee.

Emily