Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Blocked Images

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Blocked Images

Emily,
Sleep, Menstrual Cycles, and Asthma are not on my list of trackers at all yet, they are on my "Manage My Health" widget on my home page.

Tried to block image and blocked all images from Medhelp.  I would like to reverse this mistake (the blocked images) and still delete Sleep, Menstrual Cycles, and Asthma from my "Manage My Health" widget on my home page.

Thanks,
Densa1
There is currently no way to remove items from your Quick Add. Quick Adds are not the same as your trackers. For most people, we show the same basic set of quick adds as for everyone else. For women, we add menstrual cycle tracker. If you have a specific tracker, we also add that to your set. For now, you cannot customize what shows up in your quick adds. We may add the ability to customize Quick Adds at some point in the future.

Thanks,
MedHelp