Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Bypassing Mobile Site?

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Bypassing Mobile Site?

Is there a way that I can bypass the mobile site altogether?

I bookmark my trackers on my iPhone for quick access during psychiatrist visits, but every time I attempt to load up the bookmarks it takes me to the mobile login page instead of the full website with the (public) tracker. In order to access my tracker, I have to load up the full website every time and *then* access the bookmark, meaning pointless extra steps and wasted data usage on my plan loading two pages instead of just the one I want.

If there's a line I could add to the URL to bypass mobile, I'd really love to know what it is.
Tags: mobile, iphone
I'm bumping this because it was never answered and I'm still having the same issue.

Is there a way to bypass the mobile website so that it doesn't redirect to the mobile login page instead of going to my public sleep tracker (which is the link I have bookmarked on my phone)?

The current way of doing it is way too tedious, it's actually lost half its use just by failing to interact appropriately with modern technology. >.<
Hi there -

I'm sorry that you are experiencing this. When it lands on the mobile site, is it asking you to log in? What link do you have saved? If it's directly to your sleep tracker, it should just take you there, though the link you saved might require your log in. If you sign out, and then save the link, that may work better for you.

Emily

The link I have bookmarked is: http://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/show/401436
It's a public tracker.

Upon opening the bookmark in iPhone's safari browser, instead of going to that page it immediately begins redirecting to the mobile login page.

I've tried adding on the personal page part that shows up in regular web browsers to see if it was a problem with the link, but the same issue occurs.
Hi -

When I tried that link from my iPhone and iPad, not logged in, it takes me directly to your tracker. It seems as if a cookie for this is misdirecting you. I would try to delete the bookmark, clear your cookies, then save it again.

You can clear cookies from your browser by going into Settings, then Safari, then either Clear History or Clear Cookies and Data.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Emily