Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Calorie Goals

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Calorie Goals

I have just started on MedHelp today  Can anyone tell me if MedHep has a calorie goal, carb, goal, Prot goal, etc.to go by?  Usually when weight and activity level is calculated, there is a specific number figured by the website to adhere too.  I can't find this.  Thx.
Hi there -

Welcome to MedHelp!

In your Food Diary tracker, in the upper right-ish corner, click Settings.  In settings, about half way down the list, you will see Daily Calories.  You have the option of using the Calculate automatically, or you can "Enter My Own".  If you check to enter your own, you can enter your own values in.

Scrolling down a bit from that, you will see Daily reference Intakes.  You can choose Use Default, or Customize.  If you click Customize, you can enter your own values here, as well.

Hope that helps!  Let us know if we can do anything else for you.

Emily