Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Can I add extra symptoms to my mental health tracker?

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Some symptoms that I typically show, for example worsening OCD when my mood gets high, etc, aren`t there. Can I add these somehow?
Hi, anony1e,

There's no feature to add symptoms right now; for the time being, you might want to use the journal feature to record any additional symptoms.  

We're keeping a list of additional features for possible inclusion in future updates, so if you have any other symptoms you think would be be good additions, please feel free to post them here.  Thanks!

Claire
Delusional thinking for the mood chart would also be good. For me I get that when my mood is high sometimes.