Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Can Phone App Update From Website?

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Can Phone App Update From Website?

Hi, I'm using the MyDiet Diary App for Android.  Can the App sync with the website in both directions? In other words, when I enter data into the Food Tracker on the website, can I see those entries on the phone? I haven't been able to figure out how to do that. I have logged into my MedHelp account from the phone app, but it doesn't pick up what I entered on the website.
Tags: App, website
Hi Jeff -

It should be syncing both ways. If you fully close the app (open the app, then hit your back button again and again until you land on your home page), and then open it again, you should see what you've entered. The app syncs when it's opened fresh.

Let me know if this doesn't work.

Emily
That worked, thanks!