Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Can a community for suboxone/subutex be started?

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

I emailed medhelp about this and they emailed me back and said the people who read this are the ones that can aactually create new forums or communities or whichever you call them but I know ppl post under the substance abuse forum about suboxone/subutex but I just notice on other websites i am a member of ppl find the forums actually just for help about suboxone/subutex alot better for Q&A because they get there answers alot quicker and get real answers not alot of answers from ppl googling it really fast and saying the first thing the search finds and give ppl needing help completely wrong answers. I asked some ppl on here what they thought and everyone agreed it was a good idea and would make it a lot easier for ppl needing help with that because like I said they can get the right answer quicker n not just a bunch of answers that don't really help them out. And I'm not trying to be mean and don't want anyone thinking I'm talking about them I'm just says in general I know ppl mean good when they post answers but knowing what you are talking about and googling an answer are way different.

Thanx

Thanks so much for the suggestion!  I will pass it along to the appropriate people,
Thanks a bunch

ABritt