Can you edit your posts ???
Can you edit your posts??? If yes, how many posts should I have in order to be able to edit them.
Hi!  If you have a post you would like to be edited, please contact a moderator by clicking the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of each page.

Make sure you include a link to the thread you like to be changed and what you would like to have changed and why.

Thanks!

Steph
I'd like to suggest that medhelp put in an edit function. It sure would help some of us on medication who don't quite realize our mistakes, until after we've posted.
I would like to see an edit button, too.  I would have it only available for the person making the comment.  It would be great to have it as an edit/delete button.  Sometimes you regret making a comment, then it's too late.
Hi, folks,

Thanks for your suggestions!  This is something that's on our list and while there are no immediate plans, this feature may be included in future updates of our software.

Claire